Are you a dynamic team player, who loves a fast-paced work environment? Then this might be the right job for you! Searchmont Resort is seeking a Graphic Design Intern who will assist in design and promotion for online marketing as well as printed material. This is a one-year term position, 35 hours per week, starting September 2nd, 2019.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design and develop promotional materials
- Develop cross marketing ideas with reciprocal ski hills in Michigan to promote tourism
- Assist with promotions with community partners and local clubs
- Work with media outlets and advertisers in various areas
- Co-ordinate marketing initiatives focused on Searchmont Resort
- Create content for website and social media platforms
- Support staff in preparation and execution of corporate and group events
- Assist will all communications (press releases, website updates, social media posts)
Qualifications and Requirements:
The candidate should possess a degree or a diploma in Graphic Design or a related field of study. The candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge about Searchmont Resort and current needs and trends in the Ski Industry
- Strong knowledge of social media and content management
- Strong graphic design skills
- Excellent communication, research, networking and interpersonal skills
- Reliable transportation to and from Resort located in Searchmont, Ontario
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
Please e-mail applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 16th, 2019.